Ok got my results from the afast got a 90..I'm nervous after reading the article about raising the standards. I have a PPL with 92 hours too, so i don't know what happened on hte AFAST. So basically just wanted to know if you guys think I still have a good chance with an associates degree 2,6 gpa, PPL 92 hours, 117 GT score, and a fu*** 90 on my AFAST.

You will never know unless you try and submit your packet. 90 is still passing, even though its on the low end. Make sure your resume and references are good and when you board go in confident or they will see right through you. Good luck!

It honestly depends on who's reviewing the packets at the time and what they want to look at. Helijay is right, passing is passing, if everything else is strong and in order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The AFAST score seemed like just another check box on the application to me when I was going through the process. I got a decent score but it was never mentioned by anybody nor did anyone seem to care. It's more about what kind of a person you, in my opinion.