ENG in Seattle, WA?

Anyone have any information about the ENG companies to work at in Seattle, WA? I am interested in contacting them to find out there requirements and to possibly apply. Any names and telephone numbers would be great so I could speak directly with them. Thanks for the help.

King 5 King 5 i know is ENG, but they just got rid of their second shift pilot. A friend of mine was the that PILOT. Station owned/operated B3 I believe. Not sure of the others. I'll ask my buddy who the ENG guys are, but I know the jobs prospects aren't looking good for ENG. He had 4K hours, and no other ENG jobs. If you're carded, and about 2K hours, there are long line jobs avail, and powerline/pipleline work up there too. I'll let you know what I find out tho.

Rob

R91

Helicopters Inc. seems to be the most common ENG company I've seen on these job sites. Even in these hard times they still seem to need people on a somewhat regular basis, :huh: and they have opperations all over. There minimums usually run between 1500-2500hrs, and they of course require time in type.

If you flip through the old jobs ads, I'm sure you'll find one. :blink:

King 5 King 5 i know is ENG, but they just got rid of their second shift pilot. A friend of mine was the that PILOT. Station owned/operated B3 I believe. Not sure of the others. I'll ask my buddy who the ENG guys are, but I know the jobs prospects aren't looking good for ENG. He had 4K hours, and no other ENG jobs. If you're carded, and about 2K hours, there are long line jobs avail, and powerline/pipleline work up there too. I'll let you know what I find out tho.

Rob

R91

It's a BA converted to B2. The pilot was the victim of a shortsighted fiscal decision. If there were other ENG opportunities in WA, I'm sure he would have been offered one. As it is, he is now working out of state.

• 6 months later...

Where did he find work?

Yes EMS.

For the guy who was wondering about Seattle ENG aircraft....

KING-TV Station owned aircraft

KIRO-TV Helicopters Inc.

KOMO-TV Helicopters Inc.

Edited by Helipilot5TV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...