Safety:

Lindsey

Something tells me there is a difference between three people with years of experience pushing their limits individually doing this in an antique and a training bird for an audience, and purpose-built military craft with pilots and operators who have received highly standardized training doing this for a tactical purpose, however preposterous a need for this specific skill may or may not seem.

Awesome.... have you ever been to an airshow??? It's mostly all extreme. :D

It may not be safe, thats the risk they mitigate thru training. Let's face it, most of us will never fly like that. Otto is the best though. They try to make it look like its tough for them, but I'll bet they could do it first time every time and solid as a rock. All that moving around is showbiz.

Goldy

It may not be safe, thats the risk they mitigate thru training. Let's face it, most of us will never fly like that. Otto is the best though. They try to make it look like its tough for them, but I'll bet they could do it first time every time and solid as a rock. All that moving around is showbiz.

Goldy

Couldn't have said it better myself!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Goldy

Quoted for accuracy.

Things are not always as they seem ;)