My Fishhouse Project

67november

You might want to sell unpainted and offer painting as an option. (their color choice)

It will be an as is sale, so painting after the fact is not an option.

I'm trying to get opinions on whether people would want painted or unpainted if they were the person buying it.

My plan is to paint the inside white to provide better lighting at night I'm just looking for other opinions

Well time for more pics.

I waited to start working on the house this morning until it warmed up to -8F :o , taking a lunch break and then its back out to do the trim work. hopefully it will be up to 0F after lunch :D Yesterday I finished cutting the panels for the end walls and got the wires strung for the lights, the pics show the panels against the wall but not secured yet.

PICT0012.JPGPICT0013.JPGPICT0015.JPG

Sorry if the pics are fuzzy or dark.

Edited by 67november

ok, done working for today, the temp is currently +7F so it warmed up 16 degrees since I started this morning.

I completed attaching the end wall panels and cut and installed the trim and installed the door knob on the door.

I put a small oil filled heater in it to see if that will be enuf to warm it up high enuf for painting, note to self hang thermometer.

PICT0016.JPGPICT0018.JPGPICT0017.JPGPICT0019.JPG

Edited by 67november

Well the progress continues, I have the second coat of white paint on the inside, I'll get the 3rd coat applied tomorrow morning. I've ordered the the fuse block I need for the wiring and should have that 2moro or friday if it's not back ordered. also made a follow up phone call on my heater and hopefully it got shipped today. SO IF all goes well I should have nearly everything I need to finish up the project by saturday.

I'll post more picks after I get the electrical wiring done.

Well its nearly finished

The interior is now all painted and the fuse block and lights are connected (I still have to do the ops check yet)

While I'm waiting for the heater to be delivered I'll cut and paint my exterior corner trim boards.

I should have it on ebay on monday

PICT0022.JPGPICT0020.JPGPICT0023.JPG

bidding will start at $1800.00 with no reserve and a buy now option at $2500.00

I'm surprised no one tole ya this so far 67, but? there is sompin' fishy about this project :P

are you including the peas and ball pein hammers too? B) Or is that gunna be a seperate sale? :o

Us reeel ice fisherman know that canned peas are the best, & i personally like a 12 ounce hammer--or was that a bunch of 12 ouncers gets me hammered? :huh:

for those prospective ebay buyers, who are not as versed at ice fishing as us professionals? I would suggest a manual explaining how to saw the hole in the ice, how far away from hole to sprinkle the canned peas, & exercises to practice swinging the ball pein to precisely whack the fish directly in back of the head once they jump out to feast on the peas. B)

One thing left to do.

Well I've now got the heater installed and did the ops check on the lights.

the only thing left to do is put up the exterior corner trim boards after they dry/cure for the day.

I'll do that 2moro morning and get the final pics taken and get the ebay ad up.

PICT0002.JPGPICT0003.JPGPICT0004.JPGPICT0005.JPG