ch-7 kompress

vahid

There is English if it comes up in Italian.

Go documentation, manuals, then pilots manual, maintenance, construction, every thing you want is there,

One thing I do not like is the use of plastic fuel lines. Enjoy

http://www.ch-7helic...om/eng/home.htm

no longer accessible

I need information about ch-7 kompress such as main rotor & tail boom structure (more than infomation that located in internet). please help me .........

I currently work as test pilot inside the factory that produce the CH7 kompress here in Italy.

If you want I can get you in contact with the owner, by e-mail or telephone so he can send to you more info.

let me know your intention.

Regards

Matt

Hi Matt89

A pretty machine with a fair No. flying still don't know if I would fly an experimental though, it is the small things that worry me like the fuel pipes plastic tank etc.

I personally am looking at obtaining a Helicycle in the near future.. cant beat the Turbine Power, and Its a proven design as well! From people I've talked to who own them, they would choose nothing else! Have you looked into them at all?

Hi Matt89

A pretty machine with a fair No. flying still don't know if I would fly an experimental though, it is the small things that worry me like the fuel pipes plastic tank etc.

In my opinion, you're worrying for nothing. All the parts of the CH7-kompress, including the tanks and fuel pipes, are good and well tested.

Here in Europe a french man, has made alone, a trip around Africa with his CH7, without any type of problem, and now is planning a trip around the world. This is an example, of how much, simple, reliable and powerful is the CH7.

There are also some very interesting news, that are coming UP with next new CH7 helicopters.

I am a R22 and R44 pilot, and sometimes I work in their factory, because, they have also Robinson helicopters. Some days ago, I flew with one of their CH7, because I was curious to try it......and I have to admit that is an incredible machine.

• 1 year later...

In my opinion, you're worrying for nothing. All the parts of the CH7-kompress, including the tanks and fuel pipes, are good and well tested.

Here in Europe a french man, has made alone, a trip around Africa with his CH7, without any type of problem, and now is planning a trip around the world. This is an example, of how much, simple, reliable and powerful is the CH7.

There are also some very interesting news, that are coming UP with next new CH7 helicopters.

I am a R22 and R44 pilot, and sometimes I work in their factory, because, they have also Robinson helicopters. Some days ago, I flew with one of their CH7, because I was curious to try it......and I have to admit that is an incredible machine.

Matt, pls get back to me. I sent you privat message. Got proposal for you.

Dick

Anyone considering to fly the Kompress or any other experimental helicopter should be aware of this accident:

http://zpravy.idnes....mouc-zpravy_mad

caused by the tail rotor blades snapping off, which appears to be a common problem on the CH7..

More information in this thread on the yellow helicopter forum:

http://www.pprune.or...lease-help.html

More photos of different CH7 Kompress TR Blades with cracks:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59554164@N08/

Edited by lelebebbel