Significant H500 time and long line experience along with Class A CDL

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Boring is going to depend on what you are doing in South Florida Spraying crops is boring compared to photographing topless models on a speedboat in Miami. Yes, Dade County is a topless county in South Florida. The water is turquoise. The sand white. Orlando and Stuart are NOT South Florida as they are Central Florida and Treasure Coast of Florida.

Boatpix- 1) I highly doubt that that's all you do all day. The ocational topless gal sure. Maybe I'm wrong but hey.

2) You've never sprayed crops. I've seen topless gals and I've sprayed crops. Spraying crops is a lot more fun then flying circles around boats who don't want their picture taken hoping to see a boob or 2.

Basically if I want to pay to see boobs, I'll go to a strip club. If I want to have fun flying, I'll try something like crop spraying.

Boring is going to depend on what you are doing in South Florida Spraying crops is boring compared to photographing topless models on a speedboat in Miami. Yes, Dade County is a topless county in South Florida. The water is turquoise. The sand white. Orlando and Stuart are NOT South Florida as they are Central Florida and Treasure Coast of Florida.

You can spice it up all you want.... Flying in FL is boring.

Strip club, 20 bucks to get in and 1 buck to see boobs up close for several minutes at a time!

Boatpix, what's it up to $250 now, and even if you do see a pair its just a glimpse from 500'. Plus at a strip club they're not just topless!

Florida is too flat and way too humid, if you fly out of Vegas on the other hand, not only is the scenery nicer, but there are plenty of strip clubs to blow your tips on after work.

As for significant 500 time? Its probably only use full if its accompanied by significant total time. The cdl well you don't need 500 time to drive a semi.