3 replies to this topic

#1 Auto-Rotation-Nation

Auto-Rotation-Nation

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Firefighting, Aviation, Photography, Cinematography
  • Company working for:TSMerryman Freelance (Lighting Design and Cinematography)

Posted 13 December 2010 - 21:19

Here in Dallas, TX there was an extremely recognizable operator who flew 206's painted black and white like a zebra: Posted Image
as a kid I always loved these guys for how their choppers looked and I know they did a ton of ENG contract work around the DFW area as well as a little charter work. After looking around on the web and finally their site Zebra Air
I see they are no longer in operation. My question is... what happened to them? Please help shed some light on this mystery.

Thanks!

Student-Cinematographer-Photographer

If you have GoPro or other aviation footage you would like made into a montage, message or email thomas@tsmfirephoto.com This is a spare time hobby so it's free of charge.

#2 67nov68

67nov68

PVT Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 21:35

Hello that zebra is now at klhq Lancaster Ohio due north aviation purchased this heli along with a lot of other things back in late summer so now you know where your zebra is glad I could help ya out

#3 Auto-Rotation-Nation

Auto-Rotation-Nation

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Firefighting, Aviation, Photography, Cinematography
  • Company working for:TSMerryman Freelance (Lighting Design and Cinematography)

Posted 13 December 2010 - 22:00

Ya that answers part of my question I know where my zebra is thanks, now where did his owners go?

Student-Cinematographer-Photographer

If you have GoPro or other aviation footage you would like made into a montage, message or email thomas@tsmfirephoto.com This is a spare time hobby so it's free of charge.

#4 ADRidge

ADRidge

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Interests:skeet shooting, dove hunting, aviation, travel, history, all kinds of stuff.
  • Company working for:Contract Pilot

Posted 15 December 2010 - 16:34

I remember seeing that helicopter buzz around when I was flying out of KADS
In space, no one can hear you scream... but if you put a helicopter up there, some jerk would complain about the noise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

MaunaLoaVRHome200AMTC 2018Genesys VR Forum 200HeliHelmets-VR HomeBE_VRHome200Spectrum_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200NFCVRForum200Home