2 replies to this topic

#1 Parafiddle

Parafiddle

VR Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:03

Received this in an email. Didn't know this gentleman, but passing along for your awareness:

To Our Valued Friends and Customers:

As some of you already know our owner and mentor Dennis Sturdevant passed away on Thursday March 17th after a short 2 month fight with liver cancer. We would like to say thank you to those who have already contacted us and let us know that they have us in their thoughts and prayers.

We would like to also invite you to join us in celebrating Dennis's life on Saturday March 26th at 11am at the Newberg Christian Church, located at: 2315 Villa Rd, Newberg OR 97132

There has been a memorial fund for missions set up at Newberg Christian Church in Dennis's honor.

Precision will continue to offer professional aviation services keeping the mentality and disciplines that Dennis taught us in his 28 years as Owner and President. We thank you for your business and friendship that many of you have offered us over the years and look forward to a continued relationship with you.

Thank You,

Nancy, Tyler, & Mitchell Sturdevant
  • nocarsgo, rodrop and BlapleIcentee like this

#2 Renaud

Renaud

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:fire fighting, search & rescue, travelling, reading, outdoors activities, history, aerobatics, flying, diving, etc...
  • Company working for:Zimex Aviation.

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:21

I receive the same one, I didn't know this Gentleman either, But all my though are with his family and relatives.

Renaud
Never below 200, except for altitude!...

#3 rick1128

rick1128

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 16:09

I did deal with Dennis for a few years. And did my CFI checkride with him. His sense of humor and knowledge made it an enjoyable checkride. He was strict but fair. Hopefully Precision will be able to survive the transition.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ColoradoHeliOpsHome200PBH_HeliHarbor200Genesys VR Forum 200PrecisionVRForumHome200NFCVRForum200HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200Able_VRHOme200DevoreHome200HeliHelmets-VR Home