• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rotor91

rotor91

VR Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:Wife, OCEAN, and anything helicopters.

Posted 11 April 2011 - 16:12

Does anyone know where I can buy clip on non-polarized sunglasses? This is without having to go through insurance. They have polarized clip on for $13 at Costco, and $15 at Walmart, but I cannot find non polarized. I don't want the grandpa flip ups, i am way tooooo young for that! LOL

Thanks in advance-
Rob
R91

#2 rodrop

rodrop

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 16:42

Does anyone know where I can buy clip on non-polarized sunglasses? This is without having to go through insurance. They have polarized clip on for $13 at Costco, and $15 at Walmart, but I cannot find non polarized. I don't want the grandpa flip ups, i am way tooooo young for that! LOL

Thanks in advance-
Rob
R91

arggggg someone told me a website yesterday and I didn't listen. :huh:
dummy me

#3 Karl

Karl

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 17:23

Amazon has a couple.

#4 r22butters

r22butters

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:The comments expressed here are not a complaint about the pilot's inability to find work, but merely opinions based on his own experiences,...your experience may differ!

"Get to da choppa!" :)

Posted 11 April 2011 - 17:24

I got mine at LensCrafters, in the mall. It was a while ago though, however, if you don't like the polarized lenses(I know I don't), you should be able to just replace the existing ones, with non-polarized ones?

#5 VanD

VanD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 00:17

I bought my glasses about six months ago. They came with a tiny little magnet between the frames so a pair of magnetic clip on sunglasses would easily attach. Came with the sun glasses attachment too. But since you probably don't want a whole new set of glasses then pretty much any lensecrafters should have some... might be expensive though. Just find a pair you like in store, find its make number and look for a cheaper pair online. Try http://www.framesdirect.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

HeliAviationVRGen200MaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200BristowGeneral200HeliHelmetsJR Aviation General 200OdysseyGeneral200PrecisionVRForumGeneral200NFCVRGeneral200ColoradoHeliOpsGeneral200