Inland Helicopters

BBCC?

Maybe they did and then came back to instructing. Maybe there's one high time guy with a few low time guys to make the average? Ex mil or 135 instructors? Who knows? Maybe they pay well and the instructors have a family. In the end that's what a lot of people are trying to figure out. How to make the best $$$, or how to be able to stay at home every night and make enough $$$$. Priorities.

BBCC is the aviation program at Big Bend Community College.... Located at Moses Lake WA.

I think this is an extension of Inland Helicopters training program based in Spokane Wa. I've been training and doing BFRs with them for several years. Very professional outfit, great pilots who have been with the company for a number of years, very skilled instructors...well maintained ships both 22 and 44s....

I'd highly recommend taking a good look at them...

I did my check ride at Inland Helicopters whith the owner of the school who is an examiner.

It was a great experience, and it looks like a great school. Also, the airport is great for training.

My 2 cents, for what it is worth.