SRT Helicopters

he submitted a set of bogus military orders to a judge trying to claim he was deployed with the military in an effort to claim somone stole his ID when he got the cite. when confronted he told the judge he was a green beret. all that was discoverd to be lies.

he told the judge he was a deployed as a special forces medic..... he wasnt deployed anywhere. then he submitted a stack of bogus military certs showing special forces quals that were all fake.

Hey. It's not fair to post this up here. He won't be able to call Lyn telling him that we are all lying and slandering him because he is sitting in a jail cell :)

It's not slander when its true!

Kinda hard to argue with a screen shot like that. Not to mention everything else that was dug up...

Lol, he called my old employers trying to figure out where I work now. It's amazing how much people will lie. I heard he is / was on the flight training board for HAI.

Why is he trying to find out where you work???

POH's and FAR's are not people.. I asked what he had done to you for you to denigrate him on the internet. It seems you don't like hime because he "made up" or "exaggerated" the truth about his military qualifications? How exactly did he use those false records to train pilots? Do those records allow him to train pilots or are you suggesting people trained with him because of those "achievements"? Did you train with him because of his proclamations? I have no ties to him or his company. I met him once at Heli-expo. I am simply curious why such hatred... you have been trying to post this stuff on here for the past couple months.

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" BF

Edited by apiaguy

What exactly did he do? It just says "prepare false evidence".

I don't get it. What did he do to you guys? ya all seem out to destroy.

I have no ties to him or his company. I met him once at Heli-expo. I am simply curious why such hatred... you have been trying to post this stuff on here for the past couple months.

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" BF

Don’t feel sad for poor old Christian, its business as unusual, he’s your everyday run of the mill sociopath. Many, like myself, know him for what he is. His record from the business side goes back many years.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Edited by iChris

Some people don't take too kindly to those that lie about being in the military and/or what they did while they were in. There are people out there who've made it their sole mission in life to out those that lie in such a way.

I've met a few of these types of people and it makes me sick to hear a bunch of fake war stories. There are people out there actually living those nightmares and here comes some schmuck thinking it makes him look cool.

I've never met the person this thread is about, but I would never go to his school with this knowledge in mind. If he's willing to lie about something like that, what would he be willing to lie about when it could cost him his business....

"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important ones." -Albert Einstein

How about some evidence to back up that "diagnosis?" Just because he lied about this, doesn't make him a sociopath.

We already directly know him over the years, it's not a secret. His record stands as evidence. If you’re trying to defend him you need to do some more research.

It's not just that one little incident listed in this post.

Edited by iChris

wow iChris.. I've seen knowledgeable statements from you over the years... that one certainly spreads some light on the situation...NOT. I'm not trying to defend, just curious about the plugging here and the lack of direct answers. I'm also not searching for evidence... but the evidence provided seems like an offshoot to personal vendetta.

Guess it goes to show you can impress anyone in this industry with very little knowledge.

Whatever

Edited by apiaguy

We already directly know him over the years, it's not a secret.

You might, but I don't.

His record stands as evidence. If you’re trying to defend him you need to do some more research.

I'm not trying to defend him. The only thing I know about him is what was posted in this thread and what another member has told me via PM, which wasn't much and certainly was NOT enough to label the man as a sociopath.

You're the one calling him a sociopath. You tell me what makes him one. Writing a bunch of stuff that a sociopath does tells me nothing. And it most certainly doesn't tell me how this man fits the bill.

• Like 1

I'm not trying to defend him. The only thing I know about him is what was posted in this thread and what another member has told me via PM

That’s enough said. That’s all I need to know, you haven’t done your research. Please stop trying to defend poor old Christian.

Again, his record (history) stands as evidence.

Hopefully, when he gets out he'll have learned there are no short cuts.

Edited by iChris

I must say I'm getting curious too! So, did he...

Check all that apply:

__ Take your money then leave town before you could even start training?

__ Lie about his hours to get a job?

__ Charge you for unnecessary training?

__ Tell you that you needed more training, even though you were ready for the checkride?

__ Purposely drag your training out, by overbooking so it would cost more?

__ Steal your girlfriend?

__ Shoot your dog?

__ Have sex with your mother?

• Like 1

That’s enough said. That’s all I need to know, you haven’t done your research. Please stop trying to defend poor old Christian.

Again, his record (history) stands as evidence.

Hopefully, when he gets out he'll have learned there are no short cuts.

Whatever man... I'm not defending him. I'm just saying calling someone a sociopath is a pretty serious thing. If you're going to be slinging guns like THAT around, it would be in YOUR best interest to support your claims.

Truth be told, unless you're a Psychologist, you probably shouldn't be throwing words like that around ESPECIALLY if you aren't going to provide the proof required to support it.

I don't know much about the guy, but the things I DO know will keep me away from him. I don't need to do any research to support my own opinions... not this one anyways.

But since you want to play judge and jury, you should support your claims.

Post the proof or keep your "professional opinion" to yourself. Especially if you are going to condemn the guy like that.

There are a lot of dysfunctional people in this business. Sociopaths, egotistical maniacs, passive aggressive, narcissists abound. Money and power tends to do this to people. Not all people mind you, but for those who can’t handle it usually revert to one of the unpleasant personality traits listed above. And, while some believe this business isn’t about money and power, think again….

Edited by Spike
  • Like 1

For me, 5 of my high school friends were killed in Iraq. I'll be damned if they gave their lives so a person could use the military for their benefit. That doesn't sit right with me so I'm simply presenting you information.

You can choose to associate yourself with a FELON or not. I can't make that choice for you.

• Like 1