• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 happykyle49

happykyle49

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 20:22

Hello everyone. I'm a fresh A&P who is looking to gain experience in the helicopter side of the industry. I was wondering if anyone on here has any input on Erickson Aircrane. A decent place to get started? I saw some flyers at my school, and seeing as how this forum is just a wealth of information, I figured theres got to be somebody on here with a little insight.

Thanks in advance!

#2 RussL

RussL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 18:22

I just got back from Medford after interviewing with Erickson and can tell you that they are definitely not hiring brand new A&Ps .  They have an extremely impressive operation up there , they have absolutely EVERYTHING one might need to maintain a S64 .  Everyone working there was very friendly , intelligent , polite , well behaved and seemed happy and content to be working there . Their interview was a little strange in that out of about 12 questions only 2 had to do with fixing helicopters the rest were about dealing with your co-workers { conflict resolution issues } or "tell us how you have learned from your mistakes in the past " type of questions .  They recently acquired Evergreens helicopter division and have big plans to merge with them .      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

HeliHelmets-VR HomeAMTC 2018NFCVRForum200HomeSpectrum_VRHome200BE_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200