1 reply to this topic

#1 LUDACHICK

LUDACHICK

Student Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:FLYING, WAKEBOARDING AND FAMILY
  • Company working for:I SELL PRINTED PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, BUSINESS FORMS AND CHECKS, AND GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES.....WORKING ON ADDING

Posted 10 May 2013 - 17:15

Hello all,

I have the opportunity to work with a company that owns the Corona 350 system (FLIR / Polytech) Im a student pilot, certified in professional photography and aerial photography. Im looking for information on a good training course for this system. Anyone have any expereince with this or can you offer me a good direction to start.

Thank you

#2 Flying Pig

Flying Pig

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 23:23

Have you contacted FLIR about their courses? When we got our FLIR 8000s, FLIR came and put on a course or we could have gone back to FLIR if we wanted to. It doesnt sound like you bought one, but FLIR would be where I would start if you are seeking solid training on one of their products. That could at least point you in the right direction. I have some contacts a FLIR. I can ask around and see what they can offer for that model.

Edited by Flying Pig, 10 May 2013 - 23:25.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

HeliHelmets-VR HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200BE_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200NFCVRForum200HomeAMTC 2018Genesys VR Forum 200Spectrum_VRHome200