Apace Helicopter Expert Needed

Daniel,

If you truly are looking for information on the AH-64, I would recommend getting in contact with either the Army Public Affairs office or Boeing themselves. They would have already sorted through what is or isn't allowed to be publicly discussed.

Good luck.

f#$& me! i leave for like 4 days and come back to this? thank you for the entertainment everyone, this is hilarious.

question asker, google and the history channel. thats your best info.

lindsey, you suck! lol

• Like 2

oh wait! it just came to me... why dont you just enlist in the army? then you can ask your drill sgt's and everyone else about the apache,take notes on it, then YOU can be responsible for desiminating information that may or may not be classified... if the apache even exists... last i heard there was no such thing as an apache? can someone help confirm that?

Damn this is a dead, ridiculous topic can a mod close this?

Daniel, If you haven't figured out by now you are not going to get any information out of the Apache folks in this forum.

Whether it's opsec or not, people just don't feel comfortable talking about flaws or weakpoints of the AH-64 gunship to someone they don't know.

I hope you can respect the fact that these folks spend their lives deploying to foreign countries fighting a foreign enemy and they do not want to give up sensitive information that could jeopardize their lives or the lives of other service members.

I encourage you to look for other more credible and substantial sources for your project, I'm sure your large marketing firm will understand.

With respect Joe_P148 this is not a ridiculous topic, if it is for you then no one asked you to join in. I am aware that I am new to the forum and a stranger but I was never asking for "top secret" classified information.

I thought it would be useful to ask people who knew a thing or two on this subject just for their opinion and maybe point in the right direction. Some people have kindly done that for which I am grateful.

With respect Joe_P148 this is not a ridiculous topic, if it is for you then no one asked you to join in.

Here is a little free advice for you...Making statements like above is not the way to make professional connections and that is certainly no way to converse with an United State Military Officer. Have some professional courtesy and at the very least exercise a little respect.

• Like 1