3250 hour experienced pilot available immediately for any flying work.

Hi all, I'm available immediately for any contract, relief, ferry, instruction, or whatever flying work. Willing to travel anywhere. 3250 hours with experience in the following descending order: R44, B206 B&L, R22, AS350, B47, H300, B407.

Utility, remote/bush, Alaska and Northern Canada experience

Vertical Reference Longline

Offshore

Tour

CFI

Mountain time

OAS carded

Exceptional customer service skills, positive attitude, strong work ethic. Call 778-281-3742 or PM me and I will send my resume. Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks, Eric

Hi all, I'm available immediately for any contract, relief, ferry, instruction, or whatever flying work. Willing to travel anywhere. 3250 hours with experience in the following descending order: R44, B206 B&L, R22, AS350, B47, H300, B407.

Utility, remote/bush, Alaska and Northern Canada experience

Vertical Reference Longline

Offshore

Tour

CFI

Mountain time

OAS carded

Exceptional customer service skills, positive attitude, strong work ethic. Call 778-281-3742 or PM me and I will send my resume. Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks, Eric

Geez Eric, you've been doing some flying since the last time we had a beer! Going to Heli-Success in Vegas by chance?

Hi Steve, yeah a lot has happened since meeting you in LA. If I remember right I was around 200 hours just back from my first season near the Arctic Circle. Looking back I don't think flying the traffic helicopter with Philip made a significant difference in my career but it sure was fun at the time and I was desperate for hours then. Thanks for the beer, I still owe you!

Will not make it to Heli-Success this year, but say hi to the other VR members for me. It would be great to put faces to the members.

I should be more specific about what I'm looking for right now. Just ended a job in Northern BC a little earlier than expected. I have work for the winter starting in late January until the end of March. Have several good prospects for the spring so not worried about long term work.

I'm seeking any flying work from now until Jan 20. If that segues into work for a company next spring I'm open to that too.

Eric