spell check

500E

Why do I have problems with spell check on this site it works on all the other sites I use.

Have tried new dictonary, switching spell check on off.

This seems to be a on going problem for me :unsure:

• Like 2

Yeah its never worked for me either. Niether has posting a video or picture! :(

Hmmm....

posting a piccie is a problemo? Shouldn't be.

4ffac105-3304-4169-bc57-a9db421e514b_zps

if you use Photobucket, then (after clicking "image" tile-icon above) make sure you use the option "direct" and not "IMG"

if you accidentally try using the code on "IMG" then you get gobbledygook like this:

"you are not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

Is that what you were getting?

:huh:

Edited by Francis Meyrick

I've never posted a video here. So now I gotta try, of course. (And I IS A 'PUTER RETARD)

Ho-hummm.... You-boob... find a video that'll piss 'em all off.... "share".... experiment.... blow up the whole site... get banned.... sorry, Mister Lynn....

http://youtu.be/FOIjvHjK0Rw

I worry more about my posts passing the smell check !

On the subject of smell checking...

Hmmm....

posting a piccie is a problemo? Shouldn't be.

4ffac105-3304-4169-bc57-a9db421e514b_zps

if you use Photobucket, then (after clicking "image" tile-icon above) make sure you use the option "direct" and not "IMG"

if you accidentally try using the code on "IMG" then you get gobbledygook like this:

"you are not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

Is that what you were getting?

:huh:

When I click on the "image" icon a window comes up for "image properties" asking for a URL. When I put one in I either get a red "x" or that "you are not allowed..." message you mentioned. I don't know what photobucket is? :huh:

Photobucket. Popular image hosting site. see www.photobucket.com

free to join.

the issue you are having (says I, authoritatively, like I know what I'm talking about) is that the URL you are pasting in, although a valid URL, is not in the format that this site wants.

If you upload your photo to www.photobucket.com (easy) then use "Direct" rather than "IMG" you should have nay bother. Then you too can stir the bucket and proliferate tasteful imagery to piss orf "Bicycle Velo" and other highly principled anti-Spam and Nonsense pioneers. You know, the Immaculate Conception types. Salaam...

funny-1_zps436311d0.gif

(that's me on the left, in a previous life)

I come here to read posts.....instead find myself staring and laughing at the penguin....funny every time it loops....or maybe its late and too many beers...if there is such a thing..either way Im stuck laughing at the damn penguins!!! Lol

• Like 1

I like to think I bring the tone down...

One day (in my previous incarnation) I decided unwisely to play "I'm the King of the Castle-Heh-heh-heh!" If only I hadn't tried it later with Mama Killer Whale. I'd have been alright.

Penguin_wakes_seal_zps40c67919.gif

On the subject of smell checking...

At least it's not a burn check. On some of the outdated tacans controllers you could test them one of 2 ways. But if you did both tests at the same time, test while in test...burn check. The tacan controller had to be replaced.

Which reminds me of another burn check. T-34C cycle gear in transit.

@ aeroscat

you know the (true) burn story about the dude on fire, trailing flames and black smoke, only he didn't know it?

Of Helicopters and Humans (4)

let's say I was just exercising my stupidity. You never know when you might need it. Gotta keep it current, just in case... :o

Of Helicopters and Humans (3)

post-46443-0-81090300-1398619480_thumb.jpg

Hmm.. spele checking.... That's ons os the reesums I use goglge chromey . It puts redd squwiggly liness beneeth my messpellings .

For images on your computer you may also click on the "use full editor" or "more reply options" button and attach your images directly.

attachicon.gif6702.jpg

Hmm.. spele checking.... That's ons os the reesums I use goglge chromey . It puts redd squwiggly liness beneeth my messpellings .

For images on your computer you may also click on the "use full editor" or "more reply options" button and attach your images directly.

This thread is primed for a rhyming thread derailment...

michael.scneller is an excellent speller.