Question right before aircraft selection

I have aircraft selection coming up in September and was wondering if I could have a few questions answered before. I am primarily thinking 64, but I'm not sure yet. I have been deployed multiple times as a crewmember so I have some experience with having them for support. I hear that flight hours will be horrible during peacetime, as well as the community are a certain breed. Does anyone have any experience with how bad the flight hours are during peacetime in comparison to the 60 or 47?

Also my wife and I are going to try and do some research ahead of time of colleges around duty stations so maybe it will help me at the time of selection since you don't get much time to think about it. There isn't any website with a list of duty stations for each airframe is there?

Thank You!!

Duty stations change often. You will get a list of available duty stations that should be available based on your airframe and class date when you get your pre selection briefing (2nd week of BWS,4 weeks prior to selection), and then you'll get an updated list on selection day. Unfortunately I don't have any info to help you in regards to selecting airframe. It looks like I'm only a few weeks ahead of you.

Ok thanks for the input. Yeah I was coming to that realization that I'd rather fly less hours in an aircraft and mission I love rather then just an airframe with more hours. I didn't know the pre-selection briefing. Thanks for that

I'm aware of selecting the mission, not the airframe. I'm gonna pick a 47 if ones available, but here lately that's really rare and typically goes first. Then I'm planning on 64. I just haven't had any experience with 60s, I am a former 47 FE.