Flight Physical Wait Time

Hey guys, what's the usual wait time for Rucker to stamp the flight physical? No waivers or anything special. Thanks for the info!

Average wait time is about a month. However, I've seen it as soon as a week and as long as a couple months. Biggest thing is whether or not there's any issues with it such as your levels on something are out of standards etc.

Hey guys, what's the usual wait time for Rucker to stamp the flight physical? No waivers or anything special. Thanks for the info!

Mine was exactly one month from the day I took it. That included the notes from my shoulder surgery being reviewed.

Five days for mine. It depends though, just stand by. This entire process is a giant waiting game. Soon you'll get to experience the agonizing pain of waiting for board results to publish and, if you're lucky, for ATRRS dates to populate!

• 2 weeks later...

So I called down to Rucker to see if my flight physical was approved (after being entered into AERO by a navy flight surgeon). It has been approved (in 48 hours) but now I am curious how do I go about getting a copy of my DD2808 with the stamp? our flight surgeon is NOT familiar with this process. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

So I called down to Rucker to see if my flight physical was approved (after being entered into AERO by a navy flight surgeon). It has been approved (in 48 hours) but now I am curious how do I go about getting a copy of my DD2808 with the stamp? our flight surgeon is NOT familiar with this process. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

When I filled out my paperwork I had to supply my address. It was then sent from Rucker to the place I took it, who then mailed it directly to me at my home address.