Frasca VRForum468TigerTugsHelicopter AcademyVOLO_VRHome200
Photo
- - - - -

Could use your input, Seriously thinking about making a change!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Alpha Elite

Alpha Elite

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Anything Helicopters, Archery, Hunting, Travel

Posted 12 October 2014 - 22:52

Ladies and gentleman.

I think this has brought to light some very real and legitimate responces concerning this topic. I want to thank each of you for your input as i weight my options. I have done alot of thinking about this over the last few weeks and i believe i know how i am going to handle the situation. 

First, let me say that i am alway trying to gain insite into things that i am puzzled by; this topic for me was concerning for the obvious reasons and as such i understand we are all going to have a differing opinions from both sides of the industry. Owners, ground crew and the PICs will have their own opinions differences in experience levels aswell as knowledge to pull from.

I appreciate the input and will use it to aid me in making my decision. 

Thank you!

If you reach for the stars and fall short you have been farher than everyone who never tried!

#22 Rotorhead84

Rotorhead84

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:04

But seriously.......You guys are all working pilots and you are arguing with each other about how to take off and land?  Have you seen the stuff helicopters do on a regular basis?

From the sounds of things, we are dealing with CFI's and/or tour pilots.   

With that in mind, the answer is probably no, they have no idea outside of what they have seen on youtube.

Edited by Rotorhead84, 27 October 2014 - 12:04.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Genesys VR Forum 200NFCVRForum200HomeHeliHelmets-VR HomePrecisionVRForumHome200Spectrum_VRHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200