R22 from Maine to California in january

Working on a deal to ferry an r22 in sanford, maine from january 9, 2015 till we arrive in fresno, ca. Should take 6-8 days and 40-50hrs, depending on weather and our motivation, so someone with a flexible schedule is preferred. We split hotel/taxi costs and the rate will be $100/hr wet per person.

Im 180 lbs, commercial and instrument rated, and prefer someone lighter than me and a cfi if at all possible, so we can both maximize our loggable flight hours. Tell me about your total r22 experience and what its been within the past 2 months.

As of today 12/12/2014, i have my copilot selected. However, keep sending me your info just in case things dont work out.

• Like 1

Hi I am a CFII and 160lbs and would be available during that time. I live in California so it would be a convenient trip for me and I know a few people spread across the mid-west that we could stay with. I have recently finished up my CFII and SFAR 73 endorsements last month. Fresh and ready to fly!