Selection today

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you say at the end, how far back? Do you or anyone happen know what the order went for the warrants?

He said the order. All the 60s, then the c-12s, 47s at the end.

Therefore, all the 60s went, then the c-12s, then the 64s, then the 47s last.

He said the order. All the 60s, then the c-12s, 47s at the end.

Therefore, all the 60s went, then the c-12s, then the 64s, then the 47s last.

No, sorry I wasnt clear. 1st was a 60 then 2nd and 3rd took the C-12s then 60s and 64s and the 3 CH-47s went right at the end. I didnt write it down this week
  • Like 1

How does that make sense?

Which part, them discontinuing Block II upgrades on 47F prior to having a viable replacement or the suggestion that people would rather go with 60M/Vs that are still getting upgrades prior to FARA and FLRAA taking their place, despite the fact that that goalpost is substantially closer?

Not really. They took all the funding away from upgrading 47s, so it makes sense that no one wants that platform anymore.

My two cents; thats a rational explanation but I would imagine there are still going to be guys that want 47s for the power and lack of LTE considerations. Still an incredibly capable airframe and desirable asset.

Right? Opinions always open to change pending new information (such as the 47 upgrade hault, first I had heard of it)

• Like 1