StockTrader

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Trucks, Baseball, Helicopters
  • Company working for:CW2, US Army, 64 Driver

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:09

Not really. They took all the funding away from upgrading 47s, so it makes sense that no one wants that platform anymore.

I highly doubt thats the reason. Id bet more on people just wanting to fly a different platform.
  • texmex11x likes this

#1702 EggbeaterWrangler

EggbeaterWrangler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 16:30

I have seen handful of recent posts shunning Army fixed wing. I thought the same thing coming in, gung ho for helos, but I can tell you a year out of flight school that the FW life is rewarding in all aspects from the culture to breadth of knowledge. Extending an invitation to anyone who has questions/wants to dm me/find out more about fw life
  • RiseUpNation44 and Barney45 like this

#1703 krustchinsky

krustchinsky

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 22:06

I have seen handful of recent posts shunning Army fixed wing. I thought the same thing coming in, gung ho for helos, but I can tell you a year out of flight school that the FW life is rewarding in all aspects from the culture to breadth of knowledge. Extending an invitation to anyone who has questions/wants to dm me/find out more about fw life

MI or VIP? I'm just finishing up the CAE course.

#1704 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

ATP Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:29

How does it balance with family life ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Spectrum_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeFreeFlight_Home200MaunaLoaVRHome200BLR 200LakeSuperior200Genesys VR Forum 200PrecisionVRForumHome200