July board moved to September

Ha yeah 4-5 month bubble to start WOBC after wocs? I'd say that's pretty big... Problem is that the battalion finally put bravo company in charge of something.... Now it's all backed up... Lol

• Like 1

The bubbles are back in a bad way. 4 month wait for WOBC for new WO1s out of WOCS. Plus random bubbles betweens different phases of flight school.

4 months for WOBC?? Wow...

4 months for WOBC?? Wow...

Yup. 25 Oct is my report date along with a bunch of other street to seaters. We were also told that they cant juggle dates like they used to because of the size of the backlog.

• 4 weeks later...

This was frustrating to hear as I was getting ready to submit my packet in the near future. My recruiter said they would try to get me in front of the board anyway. Is there really any possibility of this happening? I'm sort of thinking they are jut saying this to make me feel better.

I convinced a buddy to join the Army in December and he left in January for basic. Now he's getting close to finishing up AIT and it has been really motivating listening to him talk about everything. It has gotten me even more excited about joining. So any chance of getting the board to look at me before September or am I SOL?

Signed out of Rucker today and spoke with a LT at BN who was on Staff duty. She finished up BOLC in March and is still waiting to start Primary. No excuses when you guys show up, 5&9s should be perfect.

I'm very fortunate To have made it through with zero bubbles of BS.

Signed out of Rucker today and spoke with a LT at BN who was on Staff duty. She finished up BOLC in March and is still waiting to start Primary. No excuses when you guys show up, 5&9s should be perfect.

I'm very fortunate To have made it through with zero bubbles of BS.

Last name Lindsay? If so she doesn't start until early July.

Hopefully they get this sorted out soon. What's the cause of it all, anyone know?

From what we've been told they can only put through a certain amount of students per year. Since we have so many, even if a spot opens up we were told that we still have to wait and can not be moved up for WOBC. My WOBC is in FY16. But they are moving around other stuff. I did dunker yesterday and should have sere at the end of July. Basically it looks like they bit off more than they could chew in terms of previous acceptance rates.

It was really efficient when delta company was teaching it... (BOLC)... Just sayin

Except for that whole part about several weeks of it being completely repetitive to wocs or irrelevant to us at that stage. The new WOBC is better. The wait? Well that's just B Co. I've heard of waits that long under the old system as well.