Any interesting military aviation podcasts?

Just started getting into podcasts recently rather than listening to music at work. I was wondering if anyone has come across any podcasts relating to military aviation or even just the military in general. I am putting in my WOFT packet in September and figured I might try and find some interesting podcasts so I can maybe gain a little insight into what's going on and maybe getting a little more of a sneak peak into military life and that kind of thing.

Thanks,

Caleb

Or an audio book sure! I'll have to find that thread, thanks. I can't believe I haven't listened to podcasts until now. I've always listened to music on the way to work/while at work but podcasts are a good way to change it up a bit. Also found downloading interviews and such on YouTube as an audio file and listening to those also worked well.

I've been listening to Michael Durant interviews about Mogadishu. He is a great speaker and has some scary/interesting stories to tell. I can't believe I missed him when he came to Embry Riddle to speak a few years ago. He's actually a Riddle alumn which I wasn't aware of.

In the company of heroes and the nightstalkers are both good audiobooks and are available on audible. Not really military based but slipstream radio is a great aviation podcast and one of the hosts is an f22 pilot.

Or an audio book sure! I'll have to find that thread, thanks. I can't believe I haven't listened to podcasts until now. I've always listened to music on the way to work/while at work but podcasts are a good way to change it up a bit. Also found downloading interviews and such on YouTube as an audio file and listening to those also worked well.

I've been listening to Michael Durant interviews about Mogadishu. He is a great speaker and has some scary/interesting stories to tell. I can't believe I missed him when he came to Embry Riddle to speak a few years ago. He's actually a Riddle alumn which I wasn't aware of.

WHOA! I did not know he was Riddle alum

• 2 weeks later...