#61 leothealion

leothealion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Helos, and Motors :D.
  • Company working for:USAF

Posted 08 September 2017 - 18:26

What your AFSC?  I'm SF and had my request get denied at AFPC last year.  I'm waiting for a medical waiver; then I'll meet all requirements and I'll resubmit the request.  I'm also a TSgt, coming up on 12 yrs TIS. 

Hey, 

Im a SSgt(TSgt Select) and been in 6ish years. Been wanting to go WO for a long time. Currently a blackhawk crewchief. Did you try to fight your AFPC denial? I have been working on the package for 6 months and have everything... just got the email saying AFPC denied me for manning. My date of separation is 6 months after my conditional release request. I don't know what AFPC is smoking but if they think i will re-enlist after they deny a WO opportunity  they are high as a kite. Anyone have any experience with a denial? Just looking for options here. Grasping at straws. 

V/R 

Leo 

#62 BrightShadow

BrightShadow

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Company working for:USAF

Posted 09 September 2017 - 19:59

@leothealion Have you tried contacting your career manager through your CoC and sharing with them what you want to do and why? Putting your name and passion to the packet may help. I'd try again man, bug people

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Genesys VR Forum 200HeliHelmets-VR HomeDevoreHome200Able_VRHOme200MaunaLoaVRHome200Helmet FX Home 200ColoradoHeliOpsHome200Midwest Helicopter Academy 200 - 2016NFCVRForum200HomePrecisionVRForumHome200