Stats for Sept 2015 Board

Lets see what everyones stats for the upcoming board are looking like. I am excited and it will be a long two months!!!!

GT: 114
SIFT: 62
APFT: 280
Civilian Education: BAS in management 3.0 GPA
Associates Degree in Criminal Justice 3.4 GPA

Associates Degree Meteorology 3.4 GPA
Military Education: security forces (DG) and weather tech school, CLS, SERE, Dunker, open water survival, airmen leadership school (DG), Anti-terror Level II, Raven, mobile force protection, DAGRE
Flight Physical: Complete and stamped (no waiver)
Flight Experience: no flight experience
LOR's: CW4, O5 Battalion Commander, O3 Company Commander
Military Experience: 9 TIS E-5, deployment Iraq, deployment South America. 1 Air Force comm 1 Air Force achievement 1 joint service achievement

• Like 3

GT: 113

SIFT: 55

APFT: 253

Civilian Education: Graduated High School in May.

Flight Experience: no flight experience

LOR's: CW5 CWOB, two retired Army O4's, AF O3 Pilot, Two high school teachers/coaches.

Let's get this show on the road.

GT: 128

SIFT: 52

APFT: 277

Battalion board: 75/75

Civilian Education: BA Sociology and Russian Language

Southern Methodist University 2.7 gpa

Flight Experience: 35 hours fixed wing

LOR's: O-5 Army, O-5 Air Force, and two professors.

The time is already going by slowly. It's exciting being able to finally be posting my stats. Good luck everyone!

GT: 129

SIFT: 52

APFT: 266 (will be updating)

Civilian Education: 19 credit hours Aeronautical Science 4.0 GPA

Military Education: Recruiting course, ALC, WLC, Master gunner, small arms repair, CLS, AIT honor grad

Flight Physical: Stamped no waivers

Flight Experience: Couple hundred hours as a non rated crew member

LORs: CW4 LUH-72 pilot, O5 BN CDR, and 04 CO CDR

Military Experience: 9 years TIS E-6, OIF and OEF deployments, 8 years in Aviation Maintenance, and quite a few awards. Currently on Recruiting duty.

Now the wait begins! Good luck to everyone applying!

What is the actual last day for civilians to complete and submit their packets? I've read online that it's the date on the USArec website AND I've also seen that it's the 1st of the month of the board (so the civilian deadline for the September board would be 9-1-15). Can someone give me a definitive answer here?

I could not find anything in the USAREC messages that state a different packet deadline. If I was your recruiter I would be going off the USAREC warrant officer board schedule. If you want a definitive answer email a warrant officer recruiter listed on the website. They are very quick to returning emails.

• Like 1

I could not find anything in the USAREC messages that state a different packet deadline. If I was your recruiter I would be going off the USAREC warrant officer board schedule. If you want a definitive answer email a warrant officer recruiter listed on the website. They are very quick to returning emails.

Just shot them an email, didn't realize that was actually an option so thanks!

• Like 1

GT: 134
SIFT: 80
APFT: 282
Civilian Education: AAS in Munitions Systems Technology, 92 credits towards BS in Military Studies (2.82 GPA)
Military Education: Munitions Systems tech school, Nuclear Weapons tech school, Airman Leadership School, NCO Academy, Defense Nuclear Weapons School
Flight Physical: Approved/Stamped
Flight Experience: None
LORs: O-3 Company-level Commander, O-5 Battalion-level Commander, CW4 fixed-wing pilot, CW5 CH-47 pilot
Military Experience: Active Duty Air Force E-6 (recently selected for promotion to E-7), 10 years TIS, 3 years TIG, one tour in Afghanistan

EDITS:
Packet submitted 16 Jul.
CW5 LOR and APFT score updated 27 Aug.

SELECTED 22 SEP!

GT: 123

SIFT: 57

APFT: 287

Civilian Education: AAS in Aviation Technology, 51 credits towards BS in Aeronautical Science, Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license, Commercial Radiotelephone license (FCC), Private Pilot license.

Military Education: WLC (Commandant's List), High Altitude School, AirAssault School, UH-60 repairer course, BCT, CLS, SSD 2

Flight Physical: Approved, no waiver

Flight Experience: Private Pilot (fixed wing), 1,200 hours as a Non-rated Crewmember/flight instructor on UH-60's

LORs: O-3 Company Commander, O-5 (P) Battalion Commander, CW5 Chief for Directorate of Evaluations and Standardizations (DES)

Military Experience: Active Army E-5 (P), 5.5 years TIS, 2 years TIG, 3 tours to Afghanistan, NCOER ratings of 1-1 as E-7 Platoon Sergeant and 2-1 for inital.

Awards: Air medal, ARCOM, 3 AAM's, 4 COA's, Aviation Badge, AirAssault Badge, Drivers Badge, German Sports Badge, German Marksmanship badge

Just checked out the board date website. Looks like there are going to be boards all the way from September 2015 to July 2016. Hope that means an increase in demand for us!

That normally happends when they release next years schedule. Some of those boards will most likely be cancelled throughout the year.

No dice, basically got an email saying "we don't answer civilian questions ask your recruiter." It sucks but I really just want a clear answer <_<

I will be out of my office for the rest of the week, but I will call my battalion Monday and see if they know there.

That would be greatly appreciated. I was a bit shocked they wrote me back an email but didn't give me an answer. Especially since it would have basically been a yes or no situation.

That would be greatly appreciated. I was a bit shocked they wrote me back an email but didn't give me an answer. Especially since it would have basically been a yes or no situation.

That surprised me as well. It took just as much effort to write you that than it would have been to answer your question.

Hahaha nope you probably saw my twin/best friend here though. We are always getting mixed up.

Well then ill just sit down and shut up haha. We need to grab a beer or something. Bring Ryan and everyone. Still yet to meet a lot of the VR crew.

• Like 1