Stats for Sept 2015 Board

Hopefully the NCO's at WOCS will be better then the kids in basic.

Hopefully.

Please?

For the majority, yes they will. At least, so I hear from my Warrants. I'm about to PCS down there in a couple weeks.

Hopefully the NCO's at WOCS will be better then the kids in basic.

Hopefully.

Please?

Sadly there are many NCOs who are in the same category as some of the kids you see in basic. In the not knowing how to do the right thing aspect.
  • Like 1

Hell I have guys I went to basic with 6 years ago, that I still talk to. I still talk to my drill sergeants from time to time. One thing I love about the army is the life long friends you have the opportunity to meet that you otherwise would have probably never met.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Is your report date 20 March and start date 30 March? If so, you're in class 16-11 with me!

No, from what my reservation states, I report March 24 and start the 25th. I pulled the classes up on ATRRS and I want to say I'm in 16-12. I tried calling down to Rucker to get some clarification, but talked to some officer that was feeding me misinformation and wasn't very helpful. I haven't received any emails from anyone and nothing has populated on my AKO.

No, from what my reservation states, I report March 24 and start the 25th. I pulled the classes up on ATRRS and I want to say I'm in 16-12. I tried calling down to Rucker to get some clarification, but talked to some officer that was feeding me misinformation and wasn't very helpful. I haven't received any emails from anyone and nothing has populated on my AKO.

You won't actually start class on that date. You'll get like a week of prep.

You won't actually start class on that date. You'll get like a week of prep.

Oh thanks, that is good to know. That week of prep, is that when I'll go thru supply? Do they issue uniforms there or will I need to purchase everything before hand (I'm prior service)? Thanks for the info.

Oh ok! Hmm, so you're probably doing the 7 week course, right?

Good luck to you! We'll be there at the same time though.

Oh thanks, that is good to know. That week of prep, is that when I'll go thru supply? Do they issue uniforms there or will I need to purchase everything before hand (I'm prior service)? Thanks for the info.

You'll spend the first couple days of in processing, and the rest of it going through procedures, reading the SOP, and getting everything ready. You won't get issued the new uniforms.

Oh ok! Hmm, so you're probably doing the 7 week course, right?

Good luck to you! We'll be there at the same time though.

I am even though I was an E-6 and finished WLC. When I called down I tried to get clarification on that but the officer I spoke with acted like I didn't want to do WOCS at all. It was an interesting conversation.