Official "I'll be a Rucker this week/end" thread

This is evey week for FSXXI folks, but for those of us who are TDY for schools/training, this can be an on going thread for getting face time over beers or telling last minute horror stories of WOCS to the noob Canidates waiting to start.

I wouldn't post phone numbers, but can message them.

I'll kick it off: I'll be down this Saturday night at Mother Ruckers with a flight school buddy whos going through an AQC right now. Well be telling lies and making fun of him for selecting a go-cart helicopter that is now going away. Won't be driving anywhere, just walking to the on post hotel later that evening.

Come by and have a beverage out of my pitcher.

1st post... Why not start it here. Just arrived this week. PTDY for a few more days (hanging out at the hotel until I sign my lease). Class starts 27 September. It has been a long journey and I am excited to finally get started!

Thank you everyone for all your posts through this process. Just about all of my questions were answered here when I was confused about things along the way. Everyone was a huge help!

VR

Drew

I'm here for ALSE. I'll be here through Oct 27. Also, I'll be hitting up the UH60 sim a few times if anyone wants to go with me.

Hahahahahaha didn't you just leave Rucker not too long ago? You'll enjoy ALSE, easy peasy and good instructors.