#1 mudkow60

mudkow60

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:00

Greetings~

I retire in about a year and a half from flying helicopters in the military (Navy/Coast Guard).  I was wondering if there were any folks here that work for CALSTAR that would be willing to provide some information about the job.

Thanks in advance.  

#2 Whiteshadow

Whiteshadow

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Anything outdoors! Helicopters is my newest obsession. Love my motorcycles. Taking my family into the mountains whenever possible.
  • Company working for:School at Metropolitan State University of Denver

Posted 06 October 2015 - 13:58

My best resources have been LinkedIn and believe it or not Facebook.  I connect with people on LinkedIn who work where I want to work, and I do it well ahead of time.  Your time frame is great for developing relationships.  Once I connect with a few on LinkedIn, I might try to find them on FB.  Sometimes I try to connect and sometimes I don't.  Both have been a hell of a resource so far.  I have kept in touch with many people through both sources, and have even met up with a couple for a handshake and hang out.  Great people in the industry, but you have to find them.  These two places are your best bet if used properly.

#3 mudkow60

mudkow60

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:31

Thanks.  I have a few on both... was just wondering if anyone lurking here.

Have a great weekend.

Matt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Able_VRHOme200HeliHelmets-VR HomeDevoreHome200ColoradoHeliOpsHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200NFCVRForum200HomeSpectrum_VRHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200