I want to own my own helicopter, but I can't afford one so here's my awesome idea!

Unemployed CFII's are a dime a dozen, and pay to ferry flights are for chumps! So to all you newbie/wannabie pilots out there, instead of spending money on your IR, CFI, and CFII ratings, take that money and give it to me. I'll use it to buy an R44 and start up my own tour/photo company.

Then you can pay me just $100/hr to do all the flying! You'll get all the experience and hours you need to one day get hired in the Grand Canyon, for an awesomely low price! Of course I'll tag along so that I can log the time as well, but don't worry, you'll still get to do all the work!

Hurry, send your money now, opportunities like this come only once in a lifetime!

I want to own my own helicopter, but I can't afford one so here's my awesome idea!

Unemployed CFII's are a dime a dozen, and pay to ferry flights are for chumps! So to all you newbie/wannabie pilots out there, instead of spending money on your IR, CFI, and CFII ratings, take that money and give it to me. I'll use it to buy an R44 and start up my own tour/photo company.

Then you can pay me just $100/hr to do all the flying! You'll get all the experience and hours you need to one day get hired in the Grand Canyon, for an awesomely low price! Of course I'll tag along so that I can log the time as well, but don't worry, you'll still get to do all the work!

Hurry, send your money now, opportunities like this come only once in a lifetime!

Shucks, you admitted what I'd have wagered $10,000 on: you do not own a helicopter. What a shocker. The people with the least always have the most to say.

Always.

• 3 months later...