Robinson R44 RII fuel and Instructor included. Build flight hours, obtain PIC endorsements, or just finish your rating. If you need to build Cross-country, night, work on maneuvers this is an excellent, competitive price. We are located in sunny Myrtle Beach, SC. http://mbacademyofaviation.com/helicopter_courses.html

Unfortunately we are out of time at the 395$ rate if we are able to offer it again or some similar special I will update.

• 6 months later...

It's hard to feel bad for someone telling bold-faced lies in their marketing:

"Nationwide, the average hourly rental of an R44 Raven II with a flight instructor is about $650 and requires reserving a block of 5-10 hours minimum."

Myrtle Beach Academy of Aviation

http://mbacademyofaviation.com/helicopter_courses.html

I must ask you, as you appear to be the person with knowledge / experience; what is a good (wet cost including CFI) for time building ferry flights. I ask because in the near future I shall post a flight from SoCal to KATL.

I must ask you, as you appear to be the person with knowledge / experience; what is a good (wet cost including CFI) for time building ferry flights. I ask because in the near future I shall post a flight from SoCal to KATL.

I paid $200/hr wet last year for a ferry flight in a raven II down in SoCal. No CFI on board just the owner,..then again I had no need for a CFI as it was just a ferry flight.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, just saw this.

There is no standard pricing for this type of thing.

There is a lot of demand for discounted time building or simply a unique experience, so it sometimes goes for nearly market rate. I've seen some low-time guys jump on it for full market rate (operator covered hotels) just for the chance to fly the aircraft outside of the normal training area.

You also see many operators give the time away for free because they feel that its unethical to leverage the plight of the low-time pilot to offset a common cost of doing business.

So there is your range: $0-$500ish. Somewhere in the middle is pretty common.