• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Spirit of '69

Spirit of '69

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Company working for:Up North Helicopters and Enstrom Helicopter Corp. Gold Seal CFI-CFII, IGI

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:03

I have almost completed all requirements for the ATP helicopter. I'm looking for a CFII with recent experience either signing off an ATP applicant or that has recently achieved the rating. This is a requirement. I have access to an Enstrom 480B with Chelton (GENESYS) EFIS and GNS 430 that I would like to get spooled up on for a few hours and do some ground to get sharpened up on my skills. We should be able to get through it in 2-3 days. I am CFII rated in helicopters and flying regularly. I'm looking at summer 2016 to begin. PM me if interested.

• Bootcamp likes this

#2 Bootcamp

Bootcamp

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Company working for:Bootcamp Helicopters, LLC

Posted 16 December 2015 - 22:21

The ATP rating does not require an endorsement from an instructor. That being said, I'm a CFII Helicopter and ATP Helicopter (with very recent IFR experience) and am more than willing to help if you can get to the Maryland, New York City, or Tampa areas.

Robert "Bootcamp" Schapiro, BS, ATP, CFII, AGI, IGI, NR-P
Helicopter, AMEL, ASEL, ASES, Glider, S-70 Type Rating
Gold Seal CFI, Master CFI
RMSchapiro@bootcamphelicopters.com
http://www.bootcamphelicopters.com
(301) 717-5455 Mobile

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ATP, Advanced training

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Arkansas Helicopters VR FT200Precision_FTForum200LakeSuperior200FlightTrainingAnthelion_VRFTForum200JerryTrimbleHeli Aviation FT200GuidanceVRFTForum200BLR FT 200VOLO_VRFT200702HeliVRFT200UNDVRFTForum200