Island Conservation, a U.S. science-based
organization, requires the services of a highly
experienced and skilled agricultural helicopter
pilot for work in Puerto Rico in March - April of 2016. Pilot must have exceptional experience in aerial
broadcasting from an underslung spreader bucket using DGPS.
Desired qualifications are as follows:
- Current US Commercial Pilots License and medical with a minimum of 3000 hours rotor wing
- Available to be in Puerto Rico for two ten day operational windows March - April
- Hold a current FAA Part 137 Agricultural aircraft operator certificate endorsed for dispensing of economic poisons.
- Hold a current FAA Part 133 (Class External load certificate.
- Experience in supporting aerial baiting, forestry fertilizing and/ or agricultural spraying operations including the handling of agricultural or forestry pesticides, fertilizers or poisons.
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating Bell 206 with a minimum of 250 hours spreader bucket and DGPS experience
- Minimum of 250 hours DGPS guidance experience in any type of aerial agricultural application.