WOFT Timeline

Between basic and WOCS will i be sent all the information regarding what to bring and what programs to sign up for? I was given next to no information and as I start Basic soon, I'm a tad worried I'm going to miss something important. I'd rather be over prepared. Also what does B Co stand for? I see it everywhere but I can't figure out the acronym or how it applies to the training process. Any help is appreciated!

Between basic and WOCS will i be sent all the information regarding what to bring and what programs to sign up for? I was given next to no information and as I start Basic soon, I'm a tad worried I'm going to miss something important. I'd rather be over prepared. Also what does B Co stand for? I see it everywhere but I can't figure out the acronym or how it applies to the training process. Any help is appreciated!

Plan on spending some $ to pick up stuff you wont have and uniform alterations. B Co stands for Bravo Company 1-145th. Its the unit all warrants are assigned to for flight school.

You should be good, Rucker has a lot of experience getting lost candidates sorted out. When you leave your basic training post you should have 90% of what you need for WOCS already issued to you. The rest you will have the opportunity to acquire before and during WOCS. Knowing next to nothing about what you’re doing next is a good introduction to how the Army generally handles business.

• Like 3

Just out of curiosity, do they give you leave time at any point during the entire pipeline? I assume the big holidays the school house will shutdown, but otherwise do you guys end up selling your leave time back?

Thats all going to depend on your individual situations. If you are street to seat, between taking block leave for Christmas holidays and PCS upon completion of the flight school, you probably are not going to have any use or lose leave days to sell back. If you are coming from prior service, its all going to depened on how much leave you have/use to PCS here and if you need to get rid of some.