Help wanted

I am looking for someone who would be willing to watch my dogs (4) while I am attending WOCS. This would be an easy gig for a non-working spouse. I just need someone to come by my house a few times during the day to feed and let them run around for a little bit. This would be a 7 week paid commitment beginning early April. Also open to other recommendations.

This may seem completely random. There's a Facebook group called U.S Army W.T.F! Moments, its mostly for fun memes and jokes but they also put out requests for service members who need help. Shoot them a message, I'm not promising they can help but its worth about the same shot as posting here.

Hope you are able to get some assistance!!

Actually, there's a Facebook group called Fort Rucker Wives/Families that will be your best shot. Half the time that place makes me want to hit something, but the other half there's a lot of spouses willing to help other families for all sorts of things including your situation.

Thanks for the input. I'll give the Ft Rucker page a shot and see what comes of it. The last thing I want is to end up on US Army WTF moments. Funny site, but I heard it didn't go so well for a couple of WO jousters that ended up on there. Different scenario, but still would like to avoid it.

Oh. Well, a lot of people in bravo do a lot of stuff that's frowned upon lol

I happened to personally know both those jokers. One is rebranching back to MI, failed the 60 course.

The other is graduating this week. 60 pilot

Edited by Yamer

Oh. Well, a lot of people in bravo do a lot of stuff that's frowned upon lol

I happened to personally know both those jokers. One is rebranching back to MI, failed the 60 course.

The other is graduating this week. 60 pilot

I'm sure I'll do my fair share of stupid. That sucks for that guy.

On another note. The dog situation is handled. Now I'll just need some help with some heavy items when I arrive. I'll pay in beer and food...

I'm sure I'll do my fair share of stupid. That sucks for that guy.

On another note. The dog situation is handled. Now I'll just need some help with some heavy items when I arrive. I'll pay in beer and food...

Did you say beer? o.O

That sucks for that guy.

Not so much. He was one that slipped through the crack during recruiting. I'm surprised he even made it past WOCS, let alone primary.

We are a better aviation force with him not flying, trust me.

• Like 1

Is that what happens to Warrants who pass WOCS but fail flight school? I figured they'd demote you and make you an 11B or something.

It can go a couple of different ways. They submit paperwork to rebranch you and chapter you out at the same time. Whichever one comes back first, is your fate. I know three so far being pushed out. The tech is the first I've heard who got transferred, probably because of his experience.

• Like 1

It can go a couple of different ways. They submit paperwork to rebranch you and chapter you out at the same time. Whichever one comes back first, is your fate. I know three so far being pushed out. The tech is the first I've heard who got transferred, probably because of his experience.

3... what for?

What I heard about SERE is that you'll make it through as long as you don't quit. Not to say it's easy by any means, but I have confidence in my ability to persevere.

The biggest issue with SERE is getting injured. The other stuff makes a couple people quit, but injuries are the killer.

The biggest issue with SERE is getting injured. The other stuff makes a couple people quit, but injuries are the killer.

Can it be mitigated by being using caution and common sense? Or are the injuries out of your control to an extent?

Trying to tiptoe around the question because I know there's limited amount info that can be disclosed.