24 replies to this topic

#21 Pluto

Pluto

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 00:06

I talked to an Imam on on this. Regarding how certain discrimination occurs during the hiring of New applicants. I don't know what religion you chose. But in islam, we cannot disclose sins (small or big) to anyone; he must keep his secrets (regarding his sins) to himself.

Nowhere in Islam has it been stated that a specific person or group of individuals posses the authority to grant forgiveness.

He should only confess to his lord as a gesture of repentance and asking for forgiveness, for one will only obtain more respect and honor when he confesses to Allah.

There are many ways to receive forgiveness and pardon. The army might honor them if it is for religious reasons. The Islamic chaplain might be able to help you achieve your goals. As it seems like they are using discrimination to achieve there own (such as job thievery if they are not Americans).
  • Simpsj17 and Pluto like this

#22 Gideon

Gideon

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Company working for:US Army

Posted 18 October 2018 - 20:26

I talked to an Imam on on this. Regarding how certain discrimination occurs during the hiring of New applicants. I don't know what religion you chose. But in islam, we cannot disclose sins (small or big) to anyone; he must keep his secrets (regarding his sins) to himself.

Nowhere in Islam has it been stated that a specific person or group of individuals posses the authority to grant forgiveness.

He should only confess to his lord as a gesture of repentance and asking for forgiveness, for one will only obtain more respect and honor when he confesses to Allah.

There are many ways to receive forgiveness and pardon. The army might honor them if it is for religious reasons. The Islamic chaplain might be able to help you achieve your goals. As it seems like they are using discrimination to achieve there own (such as job thievery if they are not Americans).

What the heck?

#23 ByteFlighter

ByteFlighter

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Company working for:The Big Green Weenie

Posted 18 October 2018 - 20:27

He is a giant troll @Gideon. SUPT guy at rucker for sure

• mike0331 likes this

#24 Gideon

Gideon

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Company working for:US Army

Posted 20 October 2018 - 12:31

He is a giant troll @Gideon. SUPT guy at rucker for sure

I'm tracking that but that is some like next level stuff right there :P Points for the effort.
  • ByteFlighter likes this

#25 Pluto

Pluto

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 21:32

No, it's not a troll post. Again, just trying to help out.

The Catholic church does nothing about that. That's supposed to be apart of there job. Yet, they do nothing. But in islam we are very strict about that.

The navy chaplains work 1 on 1 with the commanders. Advising them on how to make morally centered descisions on a daily basis. IDK how religious the army leadership is. But as you can see, it can help make important decisions like that.

Also, if it where my call. Then I would just do the morally centered thing and not run a background check at all. Then, tell them not to announce that information to anyone.

And then tell them to be on there best behavior from here on out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

NFCVRForum200HomeBE_VRHome200LORD_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200Spectrum_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR Home