Flying a 2013 mint condition machine with factory a/c for the summer on multiple flights:

05/17/16 – 05/19/16

(Plan on two full days of flying, third day could be for WX delays)

KUDD (Bermuda Dunes, CA) to KGEG (Spokane, WA)

Approximate flight time is 15 hours

{Most of the flight shall be up the conducted just inland of the west coast shore line, great scenery & photos}

05/23/16 – 05/25/16

(Plan on two full days of flying, third day could be for WX delays)

KGEG (Spokane, WA) to KUDD (Bermuda Dunes, CA)

Approximate flight time is 15 hours

{Most of the flight shall be up the conducted just inland of the west coast shore line, great scenery & photos}

Please either email me or call if you should have any questions and/or comments.

All flight times are approximates, so prepayment of 80% of said hour at the rate of $300 per hour is required prior to confirmation. You could request one or all flights scheduled, at the completion of event a final billing is made for the balance due. Payments could be made by (AMEX/ Visa/ Master Card/ Pay Pal or Bank Transfer).

All flights are weather pending. Any overnight stays & meals/expenses are the flyers responsibility.

Christopher Cheek

(760) 898-4079

Email: christopher@c2airservices.com

ATP/CFII

Someone left me VM question.....

How do I know it's (not) a bait and switch or you take my money and run. Makes sense, so I left that person a VM "if you want to do the flight, give me your word and that will be good for me. After were done with each days flight time, just pay me in cash to settle up. Never heard back, so I guess it works both way's on people out there to screw someone over. Sad, because I'd even would have went down a little on the price if he'd do both flights and paid cash. It's my ship and the flight isn't work related just seeing family; just trying to help someone build XC time at an affordable rate.

Christopher