TigerTugsVRForumGen468VOLO_VRGeneral468Helicopter AcademyFrasca VRForum468
Photo
- - - - -

Need R44 Helicopter for lease

R44 Lease R44 Lease Helicopter Helicopter Lease Helicopter Leasing Robinson R44 Raven II Robinson Raven II Lease

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sigelt

Sigelt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 14:53

Looking to lease an R44 helicopter as soon as possible and can offer 300 plus flight hours in 3 months. Looking for a dry lease. If you know anyone interested please let me know. Or if you have any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated!

#2 Whistlerpilot

Whistlerpilot

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Skiing climbing mountain biking kayaking flying and having a long term relationship!
  • Company working for:A 5 ship company in a small BC mountain town

Posted 18 April 2016 - 17:53

Contact Rich Carter at Emerald City Aircraft Leasing. He is located at KBFI and has a fleet of R22 and R44 helicopters he leases out. I did an R22 dry lease from him and he was great to do business with. PM me and I will send his phone number to you.

Eric

When life's path is steep keep your mind even.

#3 Touchstone

Touchstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Leasing Robinson R44's and R22's to individuals, flight schools, tour operators, charters and much more.
  • Company working for:Touchstone Helicopters

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:54

Hello,

My name is Pam and I am  the leasing coordinator for Touchstone Helicopters.  I would be happy to discuss the leasing of our R44's if you would like to call me or email me.

352-222-1750

pam@touchstonehelicopters.com

Thanks!

Pam Landis

Leasing Coordinator

Touchstone Helicopters

352-222-1750

www.touchstonehelicopters.com

*all aircraft transactions are subject to prior sale or lease and are binding only upon execution of a written lease or sale agreement

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R44, Lease, R44 Lease, Helicopter, Helicopter Lease, Helicopter Leasing, Robinson R44, Raven II, Robinson, Raven II Lease

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

BLR Gen 200Spectrum_VRGeneral468FreeFlight_General200MaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200Genesys VRForum200_GeneralPrecisionVRForumGeneral200LakeSuperiorGeneral200HeliHelmets