Satloc Users

My cross track light bounces back and forth a lot when I'm flying and 1 / 0 feet off. Using 1,2,3,5 degrees for my lower light bar, top bar is 1,2,3,4,5 feet on the lights respectively. Messing with the refresh rate on the GPS, Standard was programmed at 20HZ. Wondering what some people used for their HZ. Anyone have this problem of flickering back and forth real fast? It's a Bantam with an L7 light bar. Flew a G4 and M3 before and didn't have this annoyance. What set ups are you running for lights, HZ etc?

• 4 weeks later...

give me the commands to check the Hz rate and I'll look at our 3 units. (If we have batteries in the aircraft, batteries might still be out.

I had no idea you could even check the Hz rate.

And you mean the light goes from left side to right side? or?

Edited by Rotorhead84

I'll be on swath, holding zero feet (for a majority of the pass at least) and the lower lights flicker from right to left even while holding a swath damn good. I have the lower light set to 2 degrees. I'll check in the morning but if you go under GPS setting and go through a few setup screens i believe its there. I think the options are 20, 10, 5

I swapped helicopters, Bantam GPS with an older lightbar and no problems. The settings for current unit are 20HZ. I'm going to save the pilot setting from current unit and input them to old. We have an L model with the L7 lightbar and its doing the same thing.

• Like 1