What are a std Bell 206L lease requirements?

I live in Palm Springs area where four months of the year the temperatures are excess of 110 F; with occasional nice gusty winds blowing through the Banning Pass. I currently am flying an R-44 Raven II, and with four people on board I was thinking of leasing a turbine. What are the general hourly requirements (monthly / yearly) on a dry lease plus monthly? I thought a Bell 206L-4 would be a good ship to fly four guys with their golf clubs comfortably. Any thoughts…

Christopher

I don't know about an L4 but Arrow Aviation in LA will lease you a L3 for $9,000 a month and $500 a flight hour. I don't know any of the particulars but that's a rough idea of what you're looking at.

Do you have a point of contact there that I could call or email, if so could you PM me that info.

Thanks again.

Do you have a point of contact there that I could call or email, if so could you PM me that info.

Thanks again.

It's actually called GM Leasing which is part of Arrow. They will lease a lot of different aircraft, from a 206B to a S-76D. Ask for Cyril. He is the president but I think his son runs the leasing end. His name escapes me. Nice people.

http://www.arrowaviationco.com

Edited by helonorth

Ahhhhh the Banning Pass. I remember flying east bound in a head wind and watching cars pass me on I10.... and that was flying a Cessna 182

Haha. Just flew through there eastbound couple weeks ago in an R22. Let's just say we had lots of time to enjoy the scenery!

Good luck with the turbine, let us know what you decide on. I hope to join the turbine club before too long.