Quick question for the VR community. Has anyone processed a WOFT packet while overseas? Preferably on the civilian side. If so, what was the process like and how long did it take you? Was everything pretty much one stop since they fly you in or did you have to go more than once? Officers board and Battalion board done in Europe? I was MIA for a while flying around Saipan (North of Guam) building flight hours and now I'm back in Croatia finishing up my WOFT packet with a recruiter in Germany. Been working on this thing for-ev-er. According to the recruiter we're set to make the Nov. 28th - Dec. 2nd board but I'm yet to see and believe his claim of supreme competency compared to the CONUS recruiters.

Also.... Is Shindig alive?

Thanks.

I tried doing mine overseas, but because of my work schedule, never got it done before coming back to the US. Seems like I would have been able to do everything from the Army base my recruiter was stationed at. He said he was working on arranging for my SIFT, flight physical, and battalion board, I just never got the chance to finish those when I was over there.

• Like 1