TigerTugsVOLO_VRHome200Frasca VRForum468Helicopter Academy
Photo
- - - - -

Inactive CFI seeking R-44, MD, Bell, or Sikorsky ferry flight learning experience.

Ferry flight Time builder firefighter police EMT helicopter pic turbine

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 1Heliguy

1Heliguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Flying, SAR, Rescue, education programs, mentoring, establishing internships for new pilots, and improving things in general.
  • Company working for:...Coming soon...

Posted 01 November 2016 - 22:23

Hello,

I'm Barry, a career firefighter/EMT building helicopter flight experience. I have shared and/or completed four cross country ferry flights in the R-44. I am continuously learning from other pilots and technicians. If you have a company repositioning flight, or a ferry flight and you would like a handy fella to bring along, I'm your guy. I have 25 years of EMT, Fire, and police experience. Maybe you can use me for back country aid skills or maybe you just want to mentor a guy who is looking forward to aerial firefighting, SAR, and HEMS in another thousand hours or so.

My total time is low, approx 400 hours, but I have a positive attitude and work hard along the way. I'm a goood listener, storyteller, and I spring for fuel and beverages. Factory delivery flights sought too. References available.

Thanks,

BP
  • 1Heliguy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ferry flight, Time builder, firefighter, police, EMT, helicopter pic, turbine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Genesys VR Forum 200Spectrum_VRHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200NFCVRForum200HomeAMTC 2018PrecisionVRForumHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeBE_VRHome200