Workout Programs

We all know that physical fitness is a MUST when it comes to being in the military. First, it allows us to perform our jobs better and because it's just plain good for the soul.

Also, as a leader, I believe we need to show to whoever might be looking up to us that staying physically fit is a top priority.

If you are looking for a new workout program or just something to change up your routine, I've added some files that you could use. I know that these programs are tough, and some of you might already be acquainted with them, but you can always pick and choose which workouts you want or not.

I ask for anyone else to post up other programs that you might know of to share the knowledge for all to benefit from.

Disclaimer: These are not mine and I do not receive any sort of compensation for these programs. These were files found and distributed publicly online.

Long live good health!

APFT Program V3.pdf

Horseman Workout.pdf

MA Work Capacity.pdf

SFAS PREP 14 WEEK.PDF

SFAS STRENGTH 14 WEEK.pdf

• Like 1

My account was hack Bright Shadow and I injured myself doing windmills but with an air guitar variashun so basically i was rocking out too hard and I dislocated my shoulder. Granpa is good, gramma passed away and my granpa said 11 years and he finally gets to get dip his wick so I made shure to go to Walmart and get him some extra candles.

I'm going to be starting WOCS as soon as I finish BCT and get these pushups going I'm already washing cars and marching around my neigborhood prepping. My granpa keeps mentioning something about WOCSLOP? Sounds Polish or something. Anyways bro I have some six point stance push ups to do to get ready. America GO usa. We're gonna get ISIS go Trump Melania is hot. ARMIE STRONG.

• Like 1