WOCS Questions

Got my WOCS date of May 11. Wife and daughter are staying with family. Will have a son born early June during WOCS. Household goods will ship from from Alaska once I graduate (I'm street to seat). When family comes down for graduation can they stay in TLF housing of some sorts while we wait for our stuff to come and get a house on base for WOFT? Wondering how to make it so they can can stay at Rucker (hopefully with me) upon my graduation even when all our stuff isn't here yet so they don't have to go back home with family and then make another trip. Any wisdom or insight from anyone as to how this works after WOCS?

My brother just got his WOCS start date of May 11 also. Haven't heard if he is taking his wife and daughters to Alabama with him or they are planning to stay in Texas during his training. He's prior regular Army and is currently in the Guard.

For Guard, the delay between WOCS and WOBC is entirely state dependant. I only had three days at home to pack and leave again to make it back in time, but my buddy had a three month wait, and we were in the same WOCS.