iPad kneeboard recommendations?

Santa was true to his word this year, and I have anew iPad Mini 4 in my hands. Does anyone have any kneeboard recommendations they can offer?

I've already started the ball rolling on ForeFlight MFB, but does anyone have any other app recommendations?

Thanks, happy new year and all that

I like the Helipad4 kneeboard with an Otterbox Defender case. A little on the bulky/expensive side but it is worth it. As far as apps, I would recommend Aero for maps. Unlike ForeFlight, you can put your own unit generated georectified maps on there and they have also started adding Jeppsen approach plates for places that don't have good DOD coverage. Goodreader is a good app for PDF files and it is super easy to share amongst devices. My two cents . . .

• Like 1

Avenza PDF maps, MGRS and you can add your own unit or homemade Geo referenced maps. GoodReader for all pubs and other info. AeroWeather and MyRadar.

Flying circle bags make a decent case, the hangar sells it for cheaper too, surprisingly.

AeroWeather is money but I prefer Storm for a weather app. Works a little better globally for me.

• Like 1