What to expect during a senior Warrant Officer interview

Looking for insight on what to expect during the interview? What questions should I be prepared to answer/ask. I have an upcoming interview with a CW5 and would like to be as prepared as possible. If anyone would be willing to share their experiences, it would be greatly appreciated!

When I met the CW5 it was on a weekend so being in civilians made it somewhat of a relaxed feeling but I still used appropriate manners and respect. I had sent my entire packet to him prior so he could look over it. When we met in his office he made some comments of "Fix this block on your ERB" "I made some corrections on your resume", a few here and there. After that we honestly just chatted. I asked if he loved flying little birds (obviously I knew he loved it.. I just wanted him to talk about 160th stuff) he informed me of what life would be like for my spouse and whatnot. Overall it was roughly an hour long but the "interview" portion was about 15 minutes. Your mileage may vary though.