- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the like.
- Do not post anything illegal or injurious (including libelous, defamatory, or pornography).
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum Private message system to spam other members.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- Finally, by posting your message, you agree to indemnify the owners, employees, agents and representatives of Rotorcraft Pro / Vertical Reference and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) resulting from any material posted to the Forum, or from any acts resulting from participants' use of these forums.
Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:17
- SBuzzkill, Lestershoelllom, TeoerryNug and 1 other like this
Rotorcraft Pro Media Network
"It's better to break ground and head into the wind than to break wind and head into the ground."
Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:05
Well after fifteen and a half years they finally went from saying "the pilot shortage is coming", to "the pilot shortage is here!" Yep, 2018, year of the pilot shortage!
,...didn't seem that big a shortage though? In fact if you blinked, you'd of missed it,...me, I was out taking a wiz,...dammit!
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
New Reply 10:14 PM July 2018 Board General Military Helicopter Discussions redlightning54
New Reply 09:24 PM Close Calls/Frightening Moments General Helicopter Forum LJS1993
New Reply 08:02 PM Downsides of Army Aviation? General Military Helicopter Discussions Willhp
New Reply 05:50 PM March 2018 Selection Board General Military Helicopter Discussions Hedrick84
New Reply 05:34 PM Another ARNG thread (Input from New Englanders would be great) General Military Helicopter Discussions mike0331