WOFT questions-flight physical

Hello all,

I am a civilian who has just finally been able to find a recruiter willing to help me with putting a packet together. All the others have just tried to make me enlist first before dropping a packet. However, I do have a few questions regarding the flight physical. My recruiter was adamant about getting my flight physical AFTER I'd see a battalion board, which is contrary to what I have understood the process to be, and from what I've read (lurking) on this forum. Is this the norm? If not, do any of you have suggestions how to politely request a flight physical before the board? Thank you all for taking the time to read this and reply, it's greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Andrew.

I would venture to say that the battalion board is the final review of a completed packet before it is sent up to USAREC, if you are recommended. However, I have heard of recruiting battalions doing stuff in a different order.

Just my .02, your recruiter's battalion might be having a pre-board or want the commander to talk to you before your recruiter is allowed to devote time to helping you.

I'm a SFC on recruiting and I have to schedule ever 15 minutes of my work day and have to justify everything I do. And our company commander talks to all OCS applicant before we can devote time to helping them with their packets.

Just my .02, your recruiter's battalion might be having a pre-board or want the commander to talk to you before your recruiter is allowed to devote time to helping you.

I'm a SFC on recruiting and I have to schedule ever 15 minutes of my work day and have to justify everything I do. And our company commander talks to all OCS applicant before we can devote time to helping them with their packets.

Thank you for the insight. However, the board he was referring to was the battalion board, as he explicitly wrote 1.flight physical 2.Rucker in the time line after the board.