• MuffinMan likes this

#242 Schroedb87

Schroedb87

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 17:31

I would think that the course reservations would just be sent to your .mil account..

Check https://www.atrrs.army.mil/selfdevctr/ left hand side- View your ATTRS training record..

see if you have reservations for 911-09W or WOBC, if not, then you're still just waiting for emails.

Thank you very much for that link. Just checked it and I am confirmed for the 18-501 phase 2 course. I am Air Force and would have never known to look there and didnt get any emails (maybe because my AKO expired years ago?), but it was cool that my AASLT and other army courses were listed, never knew they were tracked.

Now for the issue, I have emailed two different org boxes at Rucker but not sure if they are the right ones since I never rx a response. I'm currently deployed till September and don't think that is enough time to PCS my family there and do phase 2. Does anyone have a good POC/email for someone who handles scheduling these courses? Looking to push my class to the Jan or Feb one if able.

Thanks fellas, really glad we started this forum, lots of helpful info from everyone.

#243 MuffinMan

MuffinMan

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 17:58

Thank you very much for that link. Just checked it and I am confirmed for the 18-501 phase 2 course. I am Air Force and would have never known to look there and didnt get any emails (maybe because my AKO expired years ago?), but it was cool that my AASLT and other army courses were listed, never knew they were tracked.

Now for the issue, I have emailed two different org boxes at Rucker but not sure if they are the right ones since I never rx a response. I'm currently deployed till September and don't think that is enough time to PCS my family there and do phase 2. Does anyone have a good POC/email for someone who handles scheduling these courses? Looking to push my class to the Jan or Feb one if able.

Thanks fellas, really glad we started this forum, lots of helpful info from everyone.

DM sent

#244 Gideon

Gideon

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 15:35

Is this new class date just for those who dont need basic training? I was a civilian who made it in the March board was slotted for the January WOCS class and don't ship out for basic training until September 25th.

#245 MuffinMan

MuffinMan

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 16:41

Is this new class date just for those who dont need basic training? I was a civilian who made it in the March board was slotted for the January WOCS class and don't ship out for basic training until September 25th.

Talk to your recruiter and see if he can contact HRC/MEPS about this. The class was just approved so they may be able to front load you to a BCT and then get you into 18-502. That is a 7 week class, and will have street to seaters in it

#246 Schroedb87

Schroedb87

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 18:02

Hey fellas, got my dates pushed back so now I'm in the following course dates:

Course Number: 911-09W (DL), Phase 1

Course Number: 911-09W, Phase 2, Course Title: WARRANT OFFICER CANDIDATE, Class 006,
Report date 2018-01-24 End date 2018-03-01

Course Number: 2C-WOBC-CC-A, Phase , Course Title: AVIATION WOBC (COMMON CORE) (PART A), Class 011,
Report date 2018-03-11 End date 2018-03-30

Let me know if anyone else is in this class, good luck everyone!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: May 2017, WOFT, Selection

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Genesys VR Forum 200PrecisionVRForumHome200Helmet FX Home 200Able_VRHOme200HeliHelmets-VR HomeMidwest Helicopter Academy 200 - 2016NFCVRForum200HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200DevoreHome200ColoradoHeliOpsHome200