May 2017 WOFT Board

Hey all,

Just curious.. How are people being notified when the board is going from 15-19 May? In reference to Blue2green, are sister branches boarded with the civilians?

I am confused.

They do the civilians the first day, so they reviewed Monday, called this morning from the Battalion HQ.

When I originally was applying I was still a ways out from finishing school, I'm hearing the next 7 week WOCS class won't be until Jan time frame. At that point Ill be leaving 4 months before I have my degree, and its not an online program. Im not saying Im not appreciative and this hasn't been a dream, Im just saying Im trying to make the best decision for me.

Understood, but it appears that bad planning may have taken another qualified candidates spot. I wish you luck, in my case I'm leaving college before I finish my degree in favor of the WOFT route. I'm about a semester away from finishing my bachelors in computer science.

Hey all,

Just curious.. How are people being notified when the board is going from 15-19 May? In reference to Blue2green, are sister branches boarded with the civilians?

I am confused.

Hey, I'm actually confused too. I thought the first 2 days were civilians, but they must include sister services in there as well? The call was very unexpected and I was nervous that it was going to be bad news since it was so early! So I'm not much help, sorry!

I am anxious to find out, I just hope they email me as my phone is shut off while I'm deployed! Good to see results are already being pumped out but nerve racking knowing the only way I'll find out is next week during the MilPers Message.

When do they do sister service selections? Or does it matter since it seems that active duty are being notified already during the civilian phase?

When do they do sister service selections? Or does it matter since it seems that active duty are being notified already during the civilian phase?

My husband is Navy and I received the call today (he is underway) so it looks like they do them with the civilian applicants.

My husband is Navy and I received the call today (he is underway) so it looks like they do them with the civilian applicants.

Congratulations to him. Strange though, I didn't know they did any active duty applicants this early. No call for me, a little paranoid now!

Congratulations to him. Strange though, I didn't know they did any active duty applicants this early. No call for me, a little paranoid now!

Thank you! If they include sister service with civilians, yesterday would've been a time for them to do them too so don't worry yet!! You could receive the call today. Not sure of your last name, but ours starts with A so if they go alphabetically, that could be a factor too? Good luck!!

We got the call yesterday from the head recruiter at our location.

Well you might want to look into that a little more, sounds like your recruiter is jumping the gun. There has not been a MILPER released and the board is still convened. Good luck though.

Got the call yesterday, SELECTED!

Recruiter gave me the stats from board.

Average scores:

GT........................125

GPA(with degree)..3.1

SIFT......................65

APFT.....................264

HS diploma............11

Associates.............1

Bachelors...............10

applicants: 22

selected: 22

Hope this info inspires others to finish their packet.

• Like 2

Average scores:

GPA(with degree)..3.1

HS diploma............11

Associates.............1

Wow, 100 percent selection rate. That's awesome! Congrats!

Congrats to all the accepted applicants! It's a great feeling getting that call. Make sure you post when you ship to basic. We may all still end up in the same class. I was selected in the March board and head to Ft. Benning September 25th.

Congrats to all the accepted applicants! It's a great feeling getting that call. Make sure you post when you ship to basic. We may all still end up in the same class. I was selected in the March board and head to Ft. Benning

September 25th.

I swear in and get dates Monday. I'll let you know.
  • Like 1

Congrats to all the accepted applicants! It's a great feeling getting that call. Make sure you post when you ship to basic. We may all still end up in the same class. I was selected in the March board and head to Ft. Benning September 25th.

Ahh good ol Ft Benning!!! Bravo 2-47!!

In 2015 there were 13 of us in the same company at benning.. 2 years later only 1 didn't graduate from flight school.

Hopefully you guys just going in are not alone at basic. It's an awesome feeling to build bonds and go through this whole process with people who have the same goals.

Good luck to everyone.

Average scores:

GPA(with degree)..3.1

HS diploma............11

Associates.............1

Just spoke with my regional recruiter and he checked on mine, it shows for me at least that it has not been reviewed but am still in board ready status. I am sister service though, so I may be at the end of the line, not sure how they do it. Good luck to all, glad to see so many getting selected already.

Anyone know off the top of their head when the next packet deadline is for this year? Also congrats to all those accepted.

19 May was the cutoff for the July board and 21 July is the cutoff for the September board. This information can be found on the USAREC warrant officer site.

http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/WOgeninfo_boardschedule.shtml

• Like 1

For civilian packets the deadlines differ than what usarec states. I had my packet dont by the beginning of March for the March board and we made the deadline. Board dates are the same though.

• Like 2